9. When you're down and out . . .
10. Alec Guiness whistled this tune.
13. Championship won in 1953 by 27 across.
16. Played by Bobby, Steve, and Lenny.
18. Shrine and dine.
19. You're a grand old _____.
20. A hot circuit, especially in August.
21. Used to play 4 down.
23. They wore Reilly Raider style hats.
24. Plays a buzzy sound with long notes.
25. The founder of 2 down.
27. Corps started by 14 down.
1. Song played for Louis Armstrong, 4/10/60.
2. Pretty maids all in a row.
3. A mom's reaction to her son's performance.
4. A Perez Prado hit.
5. Haul and crawl.
6. Played by Phil, Kenny and Frank.
7. Used to play 26 down.
8. Straight as an arrow without a bow.
11. It set the beat off the line.
12. What we had from riding in 5 down.
14. Our strength and inspiration.
15. Phil, Judy, Ty and Ricky.
17. We took these for quite a spin.
21. Shiny and to the point.
22. What newspapers should print.
26. A Glenn Miller standard.